Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday

The animation, characters, story/jokes and voice acting is amazing.
My only complaint is that Katy's voice doesn't sound very believable when angry. Her voice doesn't reflect the annoyance of her expressions most of the time (since part #2).
Still, perfect show =)

Super Mario Bros - The Parody Super Mario Bros - The Parody

Good animation, though the audio editing could use some more work.

Hangin' With Grimace Hangin' With Grimace

I feel like it may have had potential for something. Maybe meeting a buddy, entering macdonals and making a mess while working, pissing people off or just get hit by a car.

Still, it got a chuckle out of me.

Keep it up =)

toxicbomb responds:

Good ideas and I'm glad you got a chuckle too :B

Twitch Draws Pokemon Twitch Draws Pokemon

Hehehe, I was looking forward to somebody to make an animation based on the twitch game ^_^

It was funny and as accurate enough to be enjoyable, but there was potential to even more references or make it even more ridiculous. =)

Btw, LONG LIVE HELIX!

Ducktalez 7 Ducktalez 7

I think I've neer seen anything that has been made with this much effort and this long but by so few people.
I was literally amazed the whole time, and that isnt something easy to do.

I tip my hat (if I had one) to you sir.

I'll say it again, this is amazing.

Villainy - Puddle Trubble Villainy - Puddle Trubble

Love your series. =D I always find something to laugh in every single one of them =)
Keep it up man! =P

Villainy - The Meh Escape Villainy - The Meh Escape

I just logged in to say this is the most awesome animation Ive seen in a long while around here!
Crispy clear voices, extremely fluid animation, well placed jokes, wow.

Amazing! 5/5

Gleaming Hard Gleaming Hard

Just a looped gif with a song on the background.
How did this got to be in the best of all time list?
Try harder next time...

Bolo responds:

Hard work, dedication to my craft, years of experience, and intellectual journies

Game Grumps - Hello Banjo Game Grumps - Hello Banjo

A preloader would have been nice.
The animation was pretty smooth. And the sound really clear.

dinorobo responds:

I don't know how to make a preloader. I could have looked it up, but I figured I'd do that for newer animations only. Also thanks for your comments on the animation and sound.

Seesaw (animation test) Seesaw (animation test)

Its a test alright.
I just noticed that the sound overlaps at some point. Dont know if you intended it.

D3lton responds:

Somethig is wrong with my flash, the audio carries on past it's key frames and it won't stop when I tell it to. If you could please help me it would be much appreciated. d3cartoons